Extruded Polymers & Tie Layers
As a thermoplastic extrusion company, Bixby extrudes a vast array of commercially available polymer resins and compounds. These polymers can be extruded alone or together with other polymers, or in laminate constructions with other substrates. Click link above for additional information.
Bixby’s raw materials include the diverse polymers and tie-layers we extrude, plus the many substrates that come as roll stock that we subsequently extrude onto, and include in our composite constructions. Click link above for additional information.
- Three Flat Die Cast Extrusion Lines
- 48" wide: Up to Seven Distinct Layers
- 60" wideac: Up to Three Distinct Layers
- 72" wide: Up to Five Distinct Layers
- Gauge Range: 0.003" – 0.250"
- Coating Gauge Range: 0.001" – 0.008"
- Textures: Gloss, Brushed, Light Matte, Heavy Matte, Prismatic, or Customer Specified
- Sheet and Roll Stock
- In-House Slitting Capability – In-Line and Off-Line